Audio Equipment has introduced new 8-Sequence firmware, v9.20, as effectively as an SD-Remote update. The update delivers a pair of new capabilities when making use of Body.io
v9.20 firmware introduces automobile-resume file upload ability for Frame.io. What this implies is that if people are connected to Body.io and the relationship is misplaced whilst a file is uploading, instead of commencing again when the link is quickly reestablished, the file will continue on to add from in which it remaining off.
The 8-Collection also now supports the SL-MixFace controller.
There are extra overall performance enhancements in the v9.20 firmware update:
- Extra automobile-resume file add ability. Now if the relationship to frame.io is shed even though a file is uploading, when the link is immediately re-recognized, the file will keep on to upload from wherever it remaining off instead than beginning once again. This saves time and helps prevent replicate file entries in frame.io
- Support for 4 channels of digital audio for each slot from the Lectrosonics DSR4 to 8-series by way of SL-2. Notice: Superslot control not supported in this firmware release.
- Included solution to gray out meters for CL-16 disarmed ISO and Bus tracks.
- Help for the SL-MixFace controller.
- Altered Solo Follows Choose On/Off now has an effect on CL-16 as perfectly as 3rd Celebration MCU controllers.
- Output hold off is now utilized to each A1 and A2 outputs of Scorpio’s 10-pin A Output.
- CL-16 menu button no longer stays illuminated after using it in conjunction with pressing knobs for muting channels, buses, and outputs.
- Include fixes to aid new Waves Fit hardware and firmware v2.03.
- Preset uncommon problem wherever slot receivers would not electrical power up in an SL-2.
- Channel 1 and 3 labels are now centered on the LR,1-3 horizontal meter display screen.
- Eliminated a rare lockup that could result from participating in back again monophonic data files.
- Occasional loud pops on headphones when powering on or off have been eliminated.
- Digital channel trim and fader values are now saved on electric power down.