Pocketbook has just unveiled their initial firmware update of 2023 for the Inkpad 3, Inkpad 3, Inkpad Color and Touch Hd 3. What are the big new features? Customers now have the potential to get started audio pronunciation in the dictionary and translations can now be saved to the device and exported. There is also new functionality for far better webpage borders for CBR, CBZ and PDF documents.
This update should quickly be pushed to your Pocketbook e-visitors by way of the options menu. If you haven’t been given it however, you can do a handbook improve by clicking on this link.
Reading through method
- Enhanced strain spot for a lot more practical navigation by footnote (hyperlink) in the ebook.
- More exact webpage margins in scrollable PDF guides.
- Improved observe checklist sorting algorithms.
- Mounted an challenge wherever some artwork was not exhibiting appropriately in some EPUB format books (rather of showing the artwork on the element of the monitor as it was built, the artwork displayed on the complete display screen).
- Preset an situation wherever an open up guide could near if you frequently resize the font in the open up dictionary window.
- Mounted an difficulty the place a CBR-formatted ebook could shut right after building a screenshot observe.
- Speedier synchronization with the PocketBook Cloud. Library app 1.
- Preset an difficulty that prevented payment in the shop instantly just after deleting the saved card and including a new one.
- Preset an challenge exactly where the machine could restart immediately after authorization in the PocketBook Cloud if the device had a significant amount of textbooks saved in its inside memory.
- Fixed an concern that could not cope with “tap” and “long tap” gestures in the major menu of the device if the context menu was opened.
- Set an situation that prevented the browser from restarting in landscape mode when moving into the management panel.
- Smoother motion of cursors when highlighting text in a reserve.
- It is now probable to return to the initial page following navigating to a lookup final result.
- Fixed the challenge of incorrect translation of hyphenated words when reading through a book with a dictionary.
- Mounted an challenge that induced a pencil observe to transfer immediately after transforming the scale in PDF or DjVu guides.
- Fastened an challenge that triggered the website page to shift slightly to the aspect immediately after changing the machine orientation from portrait to landscape in PDF books.
- Set an difficulty that prevented some PRC format guides from opening.
- Other small bug fixes.
Michael Kozlowski has been creating about audiobooks and e-audience for the past twelve several years. His article content have been picked up by significant and area information sources and internet sites these kinds of as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Submit and the New York Occasions. He Life in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.